Triple-acting Shampoo for dry and sensitive scalp
- For dry and sensitive scalp
- Caring for a healthy hair
- Gives hair extra volume
A triple-acting shampoo against dry or sensitive scalp. For extra volume to the hair and is conditioning and caring for a healthy hair. Moisturizing and so mild and gentle for an everyday use. Does not cot contain sulfates, phthalates, parabens, silicones, colorants, or nanoparticles.
Product properties and active ingredients
Daxxín wash mild and gentle with extra mild sulfate free surfactants. Creates a good balance in dry or sensitive scalp with Piroctone Olamine.and Hairspa. Makes the hair airy with extra volume by Polyquaternium-47(polymer). Conditioning makes the hair easy to comb and brush. Mild perfume for sensitive people. Extra mild and gentle product formulation for everyday use.
Specially directed to women with dry and sensitive scalp that prefer a mild, caring product which provides extra volume for thin, fine hair.
What makes Daxxín så efficient?
- Daxxín has an anti-myokotic effect (prevents fungus growth) and gives a conditioning effect,
- Daxxín gives a healthy hair with shine and luster with a mild and pleasant fragrance.
- Daxxin formulation is so mild that you can use it every day.
- Daxxín gives no negative effects as for example discoloration in hair and scalp, dry and crisp hair or a bad smell.
- Daxxín mitigates dryness, lighter eczema or similar that can cause irritation and itching.
- Daxxín is so lenient that also most sensitive people can use it
- Daxxín can be used by everybody, also pregnant and breast-feeding women
- Daxxin is available prescription free and only at pharmacies.
Daxxin Shampoo contains…
Active ingredients and their function:
- Sulfo-succinates – efficient and mild surfactants that will not dry out the scalp
- Piroctone Olamine – active against the fungus that causes dandruff
- Polyquaternium-47(polymer) Makes the hair airy with extra volume
Daxxín Shampoo is available in 250ml
|Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate||Cleansing|
|Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate||Chelating|
pH: approx. 6 Fat content: approx. 1,5%